Here are the weather forecasts for Tuesday, September 21, 2021, established by the General Directorate of Meteorology:
– Dense cloudy passages over the Mediterranean, the Rif, the North of the Oriental, the High, and the Middle Atlas with rain or showers that are sometimes stormy.
– Lightly dense low clouds over the North and Central Atlantic plains with misty or drizzle formations in places.
– Powerful gusts of wind over the Tangier region and the Mediterranean.
– Some dust over the Centre and South-East.
– Minimum temperatures in the range of 09/15°C in the highlands, 20/25°C in the extreme South and South-East of the country and 15/20°C elsewhere.
– Maximum temperatures in the order of 34/40°C over the South-East, the East and the South of the Saharan provinces, 30/35°C over the phosphate and Oulmes plateaus, the Saiss, the plains to the West of the Atlas and the North of the Southern regions, 25/32°C over the South of the Oriental and the Atlantic coasts and 21/28°C over the North of the Oriental, the Mediterranean, the Rif, and the Atlas.
– Sea is moderate to moderate in the Mediterranean, fair to moderate in the Strait, moderate between Mehdia and Tarfaya, moderate to moderate elsewhere.