About sixty students were evacuated to the emergency room of the regional hospital of Boulemane. They were victims of food poisoning after eating a meal in the canteen of their school.
According to a well-informed source at the Moroccan Press, the boarders of a high school in the province of Boulemane showed several signs of food poisoning on September 28. Given the seriousness of their condition, they were urgently transferred to the regional hospital to receive the necessary care.
Our interlocutor told us that the majority is currently doing well. An investigation was opened by the Royal Gendarmerie, in order to determine the circumstances of the incident.