In addition to the Coronavirus epidemic, we are facing another epidemic, that of fake news relayed on social networks.
– Schools that do not comply with the measures against Covid-19 will be closed immediately. TRUE As part of the inspection visits carried out by the joint commissions to monitor the compliance of schools with the preventive measures adopted, the Ministry of National Education, Vocational Training, Higher Education and Scientific Research and the Ministry of Health have affirmed that any school that does not comply with the measures in force will be closed immediately. The aim is to contribute to the national effort to halt the spread of the pandemic.
– Vitamin C is a means of protection against Covid-19. FAKE
– Vaccination against Covid-19 will be launched on December 4 in 2,889 public hospitals, field hospitals, and health Centers in Morocco. TRUE According to Al Ahdath Al Maghribia, medical and paramedical staff will work together to perform 200,000 vaccinations per day.
– Influenza vaccine does not protect against Coronavirus. FAKE Researchers found that Coronavirus infection was less common among Dutch hospital workers who were vaccinated against influenza during the 2019/2020 winter season.
– Morocco aims to achieve self-sufficiency in the production of all types of vaccines and to ensure the supply of vaccines to sub-Saharan Africa and the Maghreb. TRUE
– Moroccan authorities have decided to return to containment in all regions of the Kingdom. FAKE